- Advanced engineered materials offer the look and warmth of real wood.
- NuTech® Finish protects shutters from common spills.
- Scratch resistant – custom crafted Grandeur® woodalloy shutters offer superior durability and strength.
- No mouse hole design allows the louvers to close tightly in both directions, providing greater privacy.
- Offered in a selection of soft tones and wood tones colours:
|Soft Tones:||Wood Tones:|
|– 5650 Brite White||– 5659 Golden Leaf|
|– 5651 Natural White||– 5671 Maple|
|– 5653 Champagne||– 5672 Spice|
- Unique louver design – our engineered shape allows for maximum view when louvers are open and have an optimum R-value when closed. Acoustical properties also provide noticeable noise reduction.
- Available in 2 ½”, 3 ½” or 4 ½” louver sizes.
- Choose from 4 frame options: Linear frame, Tilt-in Z frame, Crown frame and Trim frame.
- Choose from a variety of hinge colours: antique brass, nickel, off-white and white.
- Tilt-bar options: front centre tilt-bar and optional hidden rear tilt-bar (hinge side).
- Split Tilt-bar Option – This option allows you to control the top and bottoms louvers independently, without a divider rail.
- Bi-Pass and Bi-Fold Tracking systems – ideal for large windows and patio doors.
- Bay or Bow Windows – custom shutters will add style and beauty to any bay, bow or corner windows.
- Environmentally Friendly – Grandeur® Woodalloy Shutters carefully consider the environment for healthier living; They are energy efficient and part of our GreenProtect™ program. They are also GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSMCertified.
- Energy Efficient: Having Grandeur® woodalloy shutters in your home increases thermal efficiency –
- Child Safety – The inherent design and functionality of shutters do not use cords, so children and pets stay safe.