- Industry-leading technology creates the DuraLux® Finish and gives Polysatin shutters a smooth, matte finish.
- Solid colour is impregnated throughout the shutter, therefore, no painting or staining is required. Scratches and dents cannot affect the finish or colour.
- Made with outdoor grade polysatin compound to ensure UV rays do not discolour the shutters.
- Water resistant – makes Polysatin shutters a great option for bathrooms, solariums, Jacuzzis, or kitchens.
- Aluminum reinforcement throughout major stress points adds strength to shutters.
- Available in 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” size louvers.
- Unique louver design – our engineered shape allows for maximum view when louvers are open and have an optimum R-value when closed. Acoustical properties also provide noticeable noise reduction.
- Choose from 5 frame options: Linear frame, Designer Z frame, Styling frame, Regency frame and Crown frame.
- Choose from a variety of hinge colours: white, snow white, silk, stainless steel and brass.
- Split Gear Option for Tropics® Shutters – Gears are split, so that each gear operates different sections of the louvers, without a divider rail.
- Split Tilt-bar Option for Seaview® Shutters – Tilt-bar is split within a panel and each tilt-bar operates a different section of the louvers, without a divider rail.
- Bi-Pass and Bi-Fold Tracking Systems – perfect for patio doors or wide window expanses.
- Bay or Bow Windows – custom shutters will add style and beauty to any bay, bow or corner windows.
- French Door Cut-outs – the perfect solution for French doors. Most door handles operate freely without interference from the shutter.
- Available in a variety of specialty shapes: arch, eyebrow arch, extended arch, extended eyebrow and quarter circle.
- Environmentally Friendly – Polysatin® Shutters carefully consider the environment for healthier living; they are energy efficient and part of our GreenProtect™ program. They are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certified and GREENGUARD listed for Microbial Resistance.
- Energy Efficient – Cellular designed louvers increase thermal efficiency and maximize UV blockage:
- Fire retardant – NFPA 701 flame retardant certification makes our shutters the ideal option for commercial applications.
- Child Safety – The inherent design and functionality of shutters do not use cords, so children and pets stay safe.